We are looking for a responsible person, who is having good and proven experience in the fields of finance and accounts.
The person should be willing to travel and having good communication, administrative and managerial functions.
He should have good banking knowledge and vendor management.
1. Must have good knowledge of general accounting, Taxation and GST, TDS, ITR etc.
2. To manage cash flow in the business entities and units.
3. Sound knowledge of tally and other ERP's.
4. Collection of cash and deposit in to the banks on a daily basis.
5. Petty Cash, Bills receivable, Cashbook and vendor payment and Voucher entries and payment etc.
6. To prepare the reports on a daily basis.
7. Minimize the escalations and risk and loss factors across the branch, entities and unit.
8. Should have good communication.
1. Person should be willing to travel and open for Dynamic workflow.
2. Time management, Good communication skills.
3. Honest and Loyal towards group sop's.
4. Should have good knowledge of Ms Office Ms-Excel etc.
5. Presentable and smart with good presence of mind
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent