At Nspira CBD's Product Operations, we are looking for individuals to be a part of our Product Operations division, with relevant experience in supporting core operations related to product implementation and engagement. The Product Operations offering is focused on "heart of the implementation" issues and is aimed at helping clients create a flexible, seamless product operations by strong process and operations foundation.
The Product Operations division helps educational institutes address the entire range of ground level challenges including pursuing operations excellence to help our clients achieve realistic product engagement rates.
Our Client Focus: Ed-tech digital apps covering multiple stakeholders that include but not limited to students, parents, teachers, principals and other admin staff etc.,
Work You Will Do
Nspira's CBD offering works with clients from education industry to help them enable digital penetration through strong operational support and implementation.
Your work will entail the following:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Desired Profile/ Qualifications
How You'll Grow
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Bachelors (any discipline) - B.tech/BE, MBA (preferable, not compulsory)
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Preferably (not compulsory) working knowledge of Telugu
At Nspira CBD, we've dedicated a great deal of time to create a rich environment in which our professionals can nurture and grow. We want our team to develop in its own way, playing according to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. As a part of our efforts, we provide exposure to challenging assignments-to help accelerate their careers along the way.
At Nspira CBD, we know that great people are instrumental to form a great organization. Hence, we value our people and offer employees to multiple benefits in terms of perks and incentives.
Nspira CBD's Culture
Our positive and dynamic culture allows our people to do their best every day. We allow the individuals to display their uniqueness by offering flexibility in their working style to make daily works done. Our culture is amalgam of start-up and established firm's culture, giving the employee a unique experience to thrive in today's dynamic work scenario.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent