2. Conduction of workshops for H.O.Ds, Teachers, Associate Teachers, Vice Principals and Principals.
3. Collection of Errata of material every week.
4. Recruitment of Teachers / Associate Teachers in due coordination with Regional H.R. In case of Principals recruitment recommendation can be done to Central H.R. Recruitment of A.O. and Other Non Academic staff by A.G.M / D.G.M. in due coordination with Regional H.R.
5. Achieving the best results in Class-X (Targets for A1, A2, B1, B2 etc.,)
6. Competitive exams specified.(Participation and Selections)
7. Targets for the Result of Weekly JEE, NEET and Subjective tests. Weekly Analysis slides preparation according to the requirement and conducting the Tele conference with the Principals / Vice Principals / Programme Incharges.
8. Errors list period implementation.
9. CDF drill and marks (conduction of CDF drill by forming a team with programme incharges / Teachers of the local branch).
10. Assembly proceedings.
11. General discipline in the campus (like Late coming, Uniform, Staff and students during breaks, Campus cleanliness if required discussion with AGM/DGM).
12. Staff and Students attendance.
13. Time table Verification.
14. Maintenance of Notice boards (Display of Analysis and achievements of Students). Tablon panel/Bulletin Board Maintenance in Pre-Primary & Primary.
15. Micro Schedules implementation, Class wise / Subject wise.
16. Zero-period management (in Primary classes).
17. Evaluation of Teachers (Usage of TLMs, e-Learning modules usage, Assessment of Teachers using Class room observation report.
18. Collecting the answer scripts of N-TAT after evaluation by the Principals and uploading the marks (Analysing the results of N-TAT and counseling the Teachers).
19. Event Management, Monthly Celebrations in the campus like
August 15th, September 5th, Nov 14th etc.
20. Scholastic activities conduction, CCA activities, involvement of parents in monthly Celebrations and Activities
21. Class room mandatory charts maintenance.
22. Note books, Diary and Copy writing books (At least 1% of strength must be cross checked).
23. Scholastic record (section wise) / Report card management by class teachers / Principal.
24. Implementation of law of English Speaking in the campus.
25. Parent - Teacher meetings (PTMs attendance online entry).
26. At least 5% of random check on Evaluation standards of the answer scripts after term end examinations.
27. Lab / Projects / V CAN (Video conference at Narayana)/ Yoga / Meditation / Indoor & Outdoor Games conduction.
28. Maintenance of Academic records (Log books of Labs).
29. Magazine Coordination.
30. Educating parents on e-diary utility.
31. Website contact info. Changes.
32. Reaching the admissions targets of your branches in co-ordination with concerned DGM/AGM.
33. Solving the campus non-academic issues in co-ordination with AGM/AO.
34. Educating the staff about Narayana academic program for fruitful results in all the attempts.
35. Training of administrative staff on NIMS (Narayana Information Management System)
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Dean / Director
Role: Dean / Director