Position: Senior Manager - Digital Marketing
Experience: 5+ Years
At Nspira Management Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for highly driven and motivated individuals with experience and the willingness to learn.
Nspira manages and serves over 400,000 students across 630 learning centers in 17 states of India. A core offering of Nspira includes providing admissions support to these 630 learning centers, which includes ATL, BTL and digital marketing campaigns. Nspira has also developed cutting edge B2C ed-tech products that are provided to all students across the country through mobile, tab and web platforms. The products include online test series and online distance learning programs.
What you'll do
We are searching for a highly creative Senior Manager to lead our digital marketing team. Your central goal will be to manage and expand the digital marketing team to further strengthen marketing goals. The digital marketing team is responsible for generating direct sales for Nspira's online products, generates admission related leads and builds brand awareness for the institutes managed by Nspira.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in business strategy development, marketing, brand building and social media management. In addition to be an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Creating and executing omni channel digital marketing strategies in three key areas of the business:
o Sale of online products
o Lead generation of leads for brick and motar business
o Brand building
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, SMS, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Evaluating competitor's Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
- Improving the user experience on the company's website (includes design, content and usability)
- Plan, develop and manage SEO and SEM strategies
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Plan and manage digital content team
- Coordinate with web developers and content writers to improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate and report on important digital marketing metrics including web traffic numbers and sources, cost per lead, online conversion rates, etc.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years' combined experience in a digital marketing, branding, or advertising positions.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent