Experience: 2 to 3.5 or 4 years
We're looking for a Client side JS developer to join our growing frontend team. As the client side developer, you will help develop the next generation education app using tools such as Angular.js , jQuery and similar. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. We're looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly.
- Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s)
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Document and refactor our frontend code base
- Profile and improve our frontend performance
- Write about your work and contribute back to open source
While these requirements are a guideline, feel free to apply even if you don't meet some of these.
- Experience working with a Java Script framework.
- In-depth understanding of Java Script, the DOM, and relevant concepts
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing
- Thorough understanding of Angular.js, Vue.js, React . js etc. ,( Redux ) and its core principles
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMA Script
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent