Nspira is an Education Management Services Company enabling K-12 schools/colleges to deliver high-quality academic outcomes to students and providing necessary non-academic infrastructure to schools and colleges to run the branches smoothly at high efficiency. It is one of the top companies in the Education sector which leverages technology to solve problems in the education system, improve outcomes and bring in sustainability element in the way institutions are run.
It is a PE-backed fast-growing and profitable company funded by Morgan Stanley PE and Banyan Tree.
We are looking to hire energetic, driven and passionate professionals to lead next leg of the companys growth. Below role is for a business vertical which focusses on B2B sales and academic delivery for Schools and Colleges Pan India. It is run as a profitable startup under a bigger setup and is led by IIT/MBA professionals who are passionate to grow and make a sizeable impact in the education sector. Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the education portfolio of different competitive exams
- Coordinate with principals, vice-principals, technology, network, the engineering team and lab assistants
- Ensure the implementation and usage of the product in the colleges
- Responsible for monitoring and training the lab assistants in colleges of their defined territories
- Generate daily activity report, product feedback report and usage report.
- Ensure long term client relation and customer satisfaction
- Travel 90% of the time within the state for work
- Build and maintain strong relationship with all stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office Excel
- A systematic and analytical approach to problem solving
- Basic Hardware debugging
- Ability to deliver under strict timelines
- Growth mindset to learn continuously
- Knowledge of educational products
- Ownership and ability to drive the project individually
- Strong interpersonal skills for relationship management
Required Experience and Qualifications
Job Location: Hyderabad/Nellore
Qualification: MBA- Marketing/IT + B. E / B. Tech (will be preferred)
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 3,75,000 PA.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software - Systems, EDP, MIS
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent