5 - 10 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Position : Product Manager
Experience : 5+ Years
Location : Gachibowli, Hyderabad
At Nspira CBD's Product Operations, we are looking for individuals to be a part of our Consumer Business Division, with relevant experience in product handling related to product design and project management. The Product offering is focused on "heart of the implementation" issues and is aimed at creating a flexible, seamless product by strong process and execution of plans.
The Product Management role helps clients experience a cutting-edge learning management product that aims to improve student learning outcomes along with providing stellar user experience.
Our Client Focus: Ed-tech digital apps covering multiple stakeholders that include but not limited to students, parents, teachers, principals and other admin staff etc.
How You'll Grow
At Nspira CBD, we've dedicated a great deal of time to create a rich environment in which our professionals can nurture and grow. We want our team to develop in its own way, playing according to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. As a part of our efforts, we provide exposure to challenging assignments-to help accelerate their careers along the way.
Nspira CBD's Culture
Our positive and dynamic culture allows our people to do their best every day. We allow the individuals to display their uniqueness by offering flexibility in their working style to accomplish their daily goals. Our culture is an amalgamation of start-up and established firm's culture, giving the employee a unique experience to thrive in today's dynamic and volatile work scenario.
Work You Will Do
Nspira CBD offering works with clients from education industry to help them enable digital penetration through strong project management and implementation.
Your work will entail the following:
The Team Consumer Business Division - Product Management
Consumer Business Division (CBD) focusses on offering Products and Services which have a high touch with the end users and customers in the Education sector, including students, teachers and parents. This Portfolio combines our functional and technical capabilities to help clients transform, modernize, and run their existing interactions with complete technology enabled platforms. Adding to that, this Portfolio seeks to enhance our clients' test operations, and help them take advantage of new technologies.
As a Portfolio, Product Operations division brings deep operations experience, with a pragmatic mindset to solve clients' most complex operational and execution problems. Professionals shall LEAD solutions and programs that translate the designed strategy into executable initiatives and EXECUTE and SUSTAIN tailored solutions through flexible operations.
Desired Profile/ Qualifications
What you'll do?
1. Work with Founders to set a product vision and strategy that delivers unique
value based on customer needs and expectation
2. Understand competitive landscape from standpoint of strategy and functional
3. Establish best practices and processes for product development. Ensure
complete adoption of the practices and processes across the organization.
4. Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver
products and features
5. Enable the customers using tools and support for product demonstration, product
adoption and product debugging.
6. Define and implement a data-driven process to measure product adoption and
7. Define a scalable framework for product prioritization keeping customer success,
sales and engineering teams in mind.
8. Create supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits
statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to
internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
9. Managing Enterprise Support, solving Customer queries which might range from
daily issues to product roadmap discussions with product leaders of enterprise
10.You will be involved in multiple parts of customer lifecycle including pre-sales for
tech+product discussions with prospective customers, onboarding process for
successful implementation, Support management to product roadmap building
1. Experience in directing a creative product development team in the B2B space,
and an environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
2. Entrepreneurial self-starter and manager/coach
3. Hands-on with experience handling all aspects of Product Management internal
and external facing
4. Proven track record of launching and managing Enterprise SaaS applications in
a multi-site global organization that leverages a hybrid agile development
5. Demonstrated experience managing the full product development life cycle,
including product conceptualization, patent assessment, product line
development, costing, prototyping.
6. Excellent communication skills, especially executive-level communication and the
ability to tell a compelling story
7. Ability to see the strategic importance of ML and it's applications to Enterprise
8. Willingness to travel periodically as the engineering team is located in Gurgaon,
India and customers are located across India.
9. You are analytical, and process driven. You are practical in your approach and
know how to trade-off between scope, quality, and speed.
10.Software development experience to not just be able to solve stuff on your own
but also, to better communicate / manage engineering team
Bachelors - B.tech/BE, MBA (preferable, not compulsory)
5+ years of relevant experience
Preferably (not compulsory) working knowledge of Telugu
Interested resources please share the updated profile along with below required details
Alternate Contact Number
Experience in Product management :
Willing to Relocate
Reason - looking for New opportunity
Date of Birth (As per Aadhar Card)
Contact Company:M/s.Nspira Management Services Pvt Ltd