Associate Program Manager responsibilities include developing content strategies and implementing them. The role requires a thorough understanding of the JEE/NEET syllabus. Expertise in one or more subject is preferred. Timely execution of the content strategies is a must to ensure error-free high quality content.
The role requires working closely with Subject Matter Experts and Content Executives for creating digital content for schools and colleges. In addition, the person will be involved in product development such as performance analytics and admin analytics, as and when required.
Associate Program Manager will have to research the existing content and delivery methods to come up with the best content delivery methods for the product. The person will have to understand the students learning behaviour, gaps in the existing teaching methods to create relevant content. The person will have to manage a large team of SMEs and content executives. He/She should have the ability to collaborate with SMEs in brainstorming for the right content and delivery methods. The person will be responsible for collecting regular feedback and planning course corrections. Also, day-to-day tasks involve coordinating with the operations team to plan for any specific content requirements.
1. Develop and implement content strategies to achieve better learning outcomes
2. Own end-to-end creation of error-free content
3. Manage and collaborate with 3rd party vendors for content creation
4. Build a relationship with students to understand their weak and strong areas
5. Communicate with SMEs and content executive on a daily basis
6. Develop individual and team KRAs for the content team
7. Resolve errors and students queries on a daily basis
8. Analyse data to curate unique and relevant questions
9. Identify the HR recruitments; recruit and enable people to work effectively and efficiently
10. Understand market trends and latest changes in terms of product and content
11. Interact with deans and principals to understand their requirements; build product and dashboards for result analysis
12. Set and track the product success metrics for analytics dashboard (admin analytics)
1. Hands-on experience with classroom teaching and content creation
2. Proven ability to strategies and execute the plan from scratch to end
3. Expertise in one or more subjects (Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Biology)
4. Excellent understanding of online courses and content creation is a must
5. Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
6. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
7. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
8. Education Domain experience preferred
9. The role includes managing several stakeholders such as SMEs, content operators, 3rd party vendors etc.
- Eye for details
- Subject Expertise
- High analytical skills
- Business acumen
- High integrity
- Team Management
- Results driven
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Program Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent