1. Conduct a thorough training needs analysis exercise for all the employees in the organization
2. Arrive at a training plan for every quarter, basis the training needs identified and outlined from needs analysis
3. Develop training content to serve the training objectives derived from the training needs analysis
4. Deliver training sessions on language, behavioural skills and leadership skills
5. Coordinate with Internal and external faculty to conduct training sessions
6. Capture, maintain & publish the training data on a monthly / quarterly basis to all the key stakeholders
7. Analyse, share and follow through on the feedback obtained from the training
8. Devise mechanism and deploy the same to measure training effectiveness and prepare a corrective plan to enhance the training experience and outcome
9. Create and maintain data base of employee training profile, capturing total training hours of each employee and the training attended in different categories
10. Coordinate with various Heads of the depts. and Team Leaders to capture training details and training effectiveness of the training sessions
11. To design and evaluate and conduct language modules for different positions
12. To adhere to all audit norms and ensure positive result from every audit. (Internal & external)
13. Draft employee communication circulated through e-mail.
Travelling is mandatory
a. Domain Knowledge: Sound understanding of Training fundamentals, methods and procedures
b. Analytical Skills: Independently solves complex operational challenges
c. Decision making: Exercises administrative judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area.
d. MS-Office: Should be proficient in MS- Office.
e. Communication: Good verbal and written communication skills and expresses opinion without hesitation.
Certification in training is preferred
1. Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
2. Experience: 3+ Years of relevant training & development experience. Instructor led training experience
3. Skills: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, Managerial Skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time