Seeking an experienced Android Developer who can write high quality code with hands on knowledge in writing Unit Test Cases.
At nSpira we want to develop an ecosystem of apps to dominate the personal growth market
in the education sector. Being one of our talented mobile developers, you'll have an
opportunity to learn and grow, and be a key part of creating our products.
- We run functional teams based on the SCRUM methodology and are a fairly Agile environment, with 2 week sprints and teams with a minimum of 2 developers (preferably 3) plus a Platform Owner.
- Sprints cannot be interrupted and work is planned out well in advance to keep stress down to a minimum.
Other stuff we do/you will encounter:
- Line by line code reviews for every pull request on Gitlab, this maintains code quality and keeps everyone in the loop & learning.
- At least 2 people working together on every project (collaborating not pairing)
- Full test coverage for everything important
- Java, Android framework, Gradle
- Kotlin is strongly preferred
- Experience with clean architecture and MVVM
- Experience with Dependency Injections (Dagger2)
- Experience with Rx Java & Rx Android
- Practical understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
M/s.Nspira Management Services Pvt Ltd
We focusses on offering Products and Services which have a high touch with the end users and customers in the Education sector, including students, teachers and parents. This Portfolio combines our functional and technical capabilities to help clients transform, modernize, and run their existing interactions with complete technology enabled platforms. Adding to that, this Portfolio seeks to enhance our clients test operations, and help them take advantage of new technologies.
As a Portfolio, Product Operations division brings deep operations experience, with a pragmatic mindset to solve clients' most complex operational and execution problems. Professionals shall LEAD solutions and programs that translate the designed strategy into executable initiatives and EXECUTE and SUSTAIN tailored solutions through flexible operations.
Contact Company:M/s.Nspira Management Services Pvt Ltd
Address:Plot no.160,house no.2-56/33/15/60, , , Hyderabad, Telangana, India