At Nspira CBDs Technology team, we're looking for a client-side JS developer to join our growing frontend team. As the client-side developer, you will help develop the next generation education app using tools such as React.js, jQuery and similar. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. We're looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly.
What you 'll do?
1. Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s)
2. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
3. Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
4. Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers.
5. Document and refactor our frontend codebase
6. Profile and improve our frontend performance
7. Write about your work and contribute back to open source
While these requirements are a guideline, feel free to apply even if you don't meet some of these.
1. Experience working with a Java Script framework. 2. In-depth understanding of Java Script, the DOM, and relevant concepts 3. Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing 4. Thorough understanding of React.js etc., (Redux) and its core principles 5. Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMA Script 6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs 7. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
requirements 8. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Perks and Benefits
How Youll Grow At Nspira CBD, weve dedicated a great deal of time to create a rich environment in which our professionals can nurture and grow. We want our team to develop in its own way, playing according to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. As a part of our efforts, we provide exposure to challenging assignmentsto help accelerate their careers along the way.
Nspira CBDs Culture Our dynamic culture allows people to do their best every day. Our culture is an amalgamation of start-up and established firm’s culture, giving the employee a unique experience to thrive in today’s dynamic and volatile work scenario.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
M/s.Nspira Management Services Pvt Ltd
We focusses on offering Products and Services which have a high touch with the end users and customers in the Education sector, including students, teachers and parents. This Portfolio combines our functional and technical capabilities to help clients transform, modernize, and run their existing interactions with complete technology enabled platforms. Adding to that, this Portfolio seeks to enhance our clients test operations, and help them take advantage of new technologies.
As a Portfolio, Product Operations division brings deep operations experience, with a pragmatic mindset to solve clients' most complex operational and execution problems. Professionals shall LEAD solutions and programs that translate the designed strategy into executable initiatives and EXECUTE and SUSTAIN tailored solutions through flexible operations.
Contact Company:M/s.Nspira Management Services Pvt Ltd
Address:Plot no.160,house no.2-56/33/15/60, , , Hyderabad, Telangana, India