Conduct offline and online classes for IIT-JEE/ NEET.
Create content required for lectures, study material, assignments, and test series.
Clear students' doubts during and after classes. Take ownership of students' progress and improvement.
- Must be M. Tech / M.Sc. / MBBS / BDS/ B. Tech from IITs / NITs / Reputed Universities / Colleges,
- Candidates looking for opportunities in the highly attractive competitive IIT- JEE, NEET
- Minimum 3- 4 years of relevant experience in teaching IIT- JEE, NEET entrance courses.
- Should be able to teach Physics/ Maths/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Biology subjects.
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for work.
- Basic knowledge of computers and online Teaching
Those who are interested can Walk-in directly to the below-mentioned Address on weekdays between 10.00 AM-5.30 PM
Contact Person :
Mr.Pradeep R / Mr.Venugopal || HR
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone No: 7337385669
Narayana Group of Educational Institutions
S V Nilayam
Role:Assistant Professor / Lecturer
Salary: 6,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Functional AreaTeaching & Training
Role CategoryUniversity Level Educator
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Narayana Educational Society
The Narayana Group is one of Asias largest educational conglomerates where approximately 40,000 teaching and non-teaching faculty provide world class education for more than 4,00,000 students. Spread across 19 states in India, the Narayana family is home to a flourishing academia with 300 schools, 300 junior colleges and 8 professional colleges. We also run full fledged institutes for civil services, coaching centres and correspondence to address the vocational goals of career-oriented students.
Contact Company:Narayana Educational Society
Address:Narayana Group of Educational Institutions D.NO: 9-21-2 S V Nilayam CBM Compound Visakapatanam Andhra Pradesh
Reference Id:College-01 VIZAG