Roles and Responsibilities
1. Should be able to Develop curriculum
2. Should be able to update the designed curriculum
3. Should be able to design Micro Schedules (Day Schedules)
4. Should be able to add events and Celebrations to the curriculum
5. Should be able to implement designed curriculum effectively
6. Should be able to guide and supervise the State Coordinators
7. Should be able to schedule and plan workshops.
8. Should be able to Train the faculty on ineffective delivery of content
9. Must be an effective Team Leader.
curriculum Designing - Planning - Implementation -Training.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Narayana Educational Society
The Narayana Group is one of Asia's largest educational conglomerates where approximately 40,000 teaching and non-teaching faculty provide a world-class education for more than 4,00,000 students. Spread across 13 states in India, the Narayana family is home to flourishing academia with 300 schools, 300 junior colleges, and 8 professional colleges. We also run full-fledged institutes for civil services, coaching centers, and correspondence to address the vocational goals of career-oriented students.
Today, the Narayana Group stands tall and proud of setting pathbreaking benchmarks in academic excellence. Four decades of experience in fulfilling the aspirations of India's students have given us conviction and confidence to aim higher and bigger always. Our students have known the world over for making great strides in intra-national and international competitive examinations and clinching success with top-notch results
The Narayana family is committed to bringing out the best in every student by imparting a strong educational foundation. Given the dynamic and global nature of education in the 21st century, we are constantly working hard and reinventing ourselves with the ultimate goal of creating exceptional and enriching student experiences.
Contact Company:Narayana Educational Society
Address:Narayana Group 10th Floor, Melange Towers Sy No.80 to 84, Patrika Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081 Email : email@example.com Phone : 1800 102 3344 HR || SHYAMKUMAR GUNJI