- Handles only one branch as a trainer.
- Take up work load of 8-9 periods per day in the respective branch.
- Coordinate with the Soft skills trainers of the respective Zones for the proper implementation and execution of the Soft Skills Program.
- Should adopt a branch for specific period for the betterment of the branch.
- Should verify the box files maintained by the trainers
- Schedule a periodic meet with the Soft skills Trainers of the respective Zones to discuss on the ongoing issues/improvement and the betterment of the program.
- Periodically visit the branches in respective Zones.
- Monitor the Soft skills Trainers /Exclusive trainers of the respective Zones.
- Attending teachers trainings conducted by SST’s once in a month.
Orientation to new recruits. Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Teaching & Training - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional AreaTeaching & Training
Role CategoryTeaching & Training - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
M/s.Nspira Management Services Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:M/s.Nspira Management Services Pvt Ltd
Address:3-5-590 401,,,VITTALWADI,NARAYANAGUDA, Hyderabad, Telangana, India