Manual /Automation JD
At nSpira we want to develop an ecosystem of apps to dominate the personal growth market in the education sector. Being one of our talented mobile developers, you'll have an opportunity to learn and grow, and be a key part of creating our products.
- We run functional teams based on the SCRUM methodology and are a fairly Agile environment, with 2 week sprints and teams with a minimum of 2 developers (preferably 3) plus a Platform Owner.
- Sprints cannot be interrupted and work is planned out well in advance to keep stress down to a minimum
- At least 2 people working together on every project (collaborating not pairing)
- Full test coverage for everything important
- Hands-on experience with Selenium
- In-depth knowledge of testing Web and Android-based applications. Familiarity with SDLC, quality standards and test methodologies.
- Experience with Automation frameworks like cucumber, etc.,
- Having Experience in Software Testing, which includes Test case Authoring, Test Execution,
- Defect Having Experience in Functional and Regression / Integration and Smoke testing.
- Having Experience in using any defect-tracking tools.
- Having Experience in implementing Test plans, Test Frame Identifying and reporting the faults/errors.
- Responsibilities include test script execution, defect analysis, and ensuring that proper test result documentation and processes are followed as per the test strategy
Required Skills & Experience
- Min 2 years experience on Automation testing of Web and Android based Applications
- Selenium with Java(Python, c#, etc.,)
- Appium tool
- Any automation framework like cucumber, BDD, etc.,
- Any bug tracking tool and apache JMeter
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
M/s.Nspira Management Services Pvt Ltd
At Nspira CBDs Product Operations, we are looking for individuals to be a part of our Consumer
Business Division, with relevant experience in product handling related to product design and
project management. The Product offering is focused on heart of the implementation issues and
is aimed at creating a flexible, seamless product by strong process and execution of plans.
The Product Management role helps clients experience a cutting-edge learning management
product that aims to improve student learning outcomes along with providing stellar user
Our Client Focus: Ed-tech digital apps covering multiple stakeholders that include but not limited
to students, parents, teachers, principals and other admin staff etc.
How Youll Grow
At Nspira CBD, we’ve dedicated a great deal of time to create a rich environment in which our
professionals can nurture and grow. We want our team to develop in its own way, playing according
to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. As a part of our efforts, we provide
exposure to challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way.
Nspira CBD’s Culture
Our positive and dynamic culture allows our people to do their best every day. We allow the
individuals to display their uniqueness by offering flexibility in their working style to accomplish
their daily goals. Our culture is an amalgamation of start-up and established firm’s culture, giving
the employee a unique experience to thrive in today’s dynamic and volatile work scenario.
Work You Will Do
Nspira CBD offering works with clients from education industry to help them enable digital
penetration through strong project management and implementation. Your work will entail the
The Team Consumer Business Division
Consumer Business Division (CBD) focusses on offering Products and Services which have a high
touch with the end users and customers in the Education sector, including students, teachers and
parents. This Portfolio combines our functional and technical capabilities to help clients transform,
modernize, and run their existing interactions with complete technology enabled platforms. Adding
to that, this Portfolio seeks to enhance our clients’ test operations, and help them take advantage
of new technologies.
As a Portfolio, Product Operations division brings deep operations experience, with a pragmatic
mindset to solve clients' most complex operational and execution problems. Professionals shall
LEAD solutions and programs that translate the designed strategy into executable initiatives and
EXECUTE and SUSTAIN tailored solutions through flexible operations.